Ready to accelerate!
- PAXJune 9, 2021 at 8:41 am116 Annual Post Totals116 Total Posts4 Qs
First and foremost I want to again thank each and everyone of you for all the support and encouragement over the last 4 months. There is no doubt in my mind that my progress and quick recovery is due to both the physical and mental aspects of F3. This injury was one of the hardest things I have ever had to deal with mentally and because of this group I have been able to push through. I just walked out of my surgeons office and I have been given clearance to begin working on jogging and jumping at physical therapy. I cannot thank everyone enough SYITG!
Pic on the left is the initial break and the pic on the right is today.100%0%
- QJune 9, 2021 at 8:47 am224 Annual Post Totals388 Total Posts19 Qs
Awesome news @bunker !!! Time to park that bike!!!0%0%
- PAXJune 9, 2021 at 8:52 am116 Annual Post Totals116 Total Posts4 Qs
you have no idea how ready I am to drop that bike!100%0%
- PAXJune 9, 2021 at 9:56 am89 Annual Post Totals90 Total Posts2 Qs
Way to go Bunk we are stronger together! BTW you are going to want to come out to the wood on Monday Weightlifting will be involved.0%0%
- PAXJune 9, 2021 at 10:25 am75 Annual Post Totals75 Total Posts1 Q
This is amazing news! Keep it up, man!0%0%
- PAXJune 9, 2021 at 10:58 am132 Annual Post Totals253 Total Posts20 Qs
Great news. You are inspiration for other PAX recovering from an injury or facing a challenge.0%0%
- PAXJune 9, 2021 at 11:02 am238 Annual Post Totals233 Total Posts8 Qs
Great news! Your drive to get back fully to being ITG has been inspiring to watch.0%0%
- PAXJune 9, 2021 at 12:49 pm235 Annual Post Totals232 Total Posts25 Qs
Congrats man! Look forward to some EC runs soon0%0%
Log in to reply.