-1°, feels like -17° cold and dry with 13 mph with about 1.5” of fresh snow.
Announcement / Disclaimer:
Welcome to run Club! This is my AOVQ for The Colosseum.
I am not a professional. I do not know of any injuries you may have, and you all are here on your free will. Please modify any workout as you need. No FNG’s
- It was cold so we got started right away
Warm O Rama
- Motivators from 8 (IC)
- Hairy Rockets x10 (IC)
- Tappy Taps x10 (IC)
- Goofballs x10 (IC)
The One and Only Thang – The Run
- Was really hoping to get some miles in. Initial scouting report from Sunday afternoon was promising. Limited ice on south lot, and neighborhood roads were ice free. However, mother nature gave us a curveball, so I pivoted to keep PAX of dark roads as there was heavy plow traffic. Scrapped neighborhood run to stay in lot.
- Route was fairly straight forward, we did lot loops starting at the north lot, then moving around the south lot. Rinse and repeat. Some PAX hit nearly 4 miles this morning.
- Calf stretch OYO 20 sec
- Hamstring stretch OYO 30 sec
- Capt’n Thor to 5 Big Boys and 20 Hammers (IC) – Once again messed up cadence. We will see them again.
- Heel Taps x30 (IC)
<Recover / Recover>
Count O Rama / Name O Rama
10 including HYC
Kept things short this morning and just shared appreciated for the 9 brothers who got up, got out, and got the work in this morning. It isn’t easy to get your mind right and commit to the discomfort we put ourselves through each morning, but for those who did, I Thank You!
Naked Man Moleskin
The Challenge Flag was planted by our man Bob Villa and Bunker wanted his shot. Challenge was first man to 50 goblet squats. It was a tight battle, where neither man was more that 1/2 rep ahead, but at the end Bunker prevailed. Congrats Bunker. You are now the most wanted man in Crossroads….