- Mosey warm up (high knees, butt kicks, shuffle left, shuffle right)
- 15 SSH
- 15 Hairy Rockettes
- 15 Abe Vigoda’s
- 15 Tappy Taps
THANG 1 – How many gears do you have?
On arriving each PAX will choose their running level based on avg. mile time (10+ min, 10 to 9 min, 9 to 8 min, 8 min or less). Once each PAX chooses there group they will also choose a partner with-in that group:
- Partner #1 will set off on a pace around the loop at 120% above average mile pace. They will maintain these faster speeds until they catch partner #2 in which they will tap them on their shoulder & switch.
- On the turns they should be around 100% to 110% faster than avg. mile pace
- On the straight away they should be 110% to 120% faster than avg. mile pace
- After partner #1 taps #2 drops & does 5 burpees before they take off running
- Partner #2 will maintain a pace of 80% to 90% of their avg. mile pace. They will jog until their partner touches them in which they will then take off at faster pace per above direction.
- This rotation will last until the Q calls it quits for Mary
- Sprints – partner #1 sprint to island & back while partner #2 does LBC; rotate; rinse & repeat
- Count-A-Rama; Announcements; Name-A-Rama
- 3 weeks ago today I attended my first post here at the Citadel. I met several new individuals that day including meeting Noonan & Lucky for the first time. In the last 3 weeks I have been in envy of the stories I have heard about him, the # of people he has impacted, & the power of the F3 nation & why this is more than a workout. Noonan was where we all strive to be in the G3L journey laid out in the Q source & that was in the 4th quadrant of “Leave Right” but you cannot get to this 4th quadrant of legacy until you work through quadrant #1 which is “Get Right”. Many of us are in different places in our F3 journey & I am thankful for the brothers that have pushed me to be better that have challenged me in “Getting Right” by posting more (Saturday 100 for me), participating in Ragnar & RRR, & now leading the first Q source of the West side tomorrow around this specific topic of “Get Right”. I hope in some small way today that I helped you accelerate your “Get Right” & I challenge you to continue to push yourselves to “Get Right” so ultimately you can start to find yourselves “Living Right”, “Leading Right”, & ultimately like Noonan “Leaving Right”.
- Dear Lord we thank you for this beautiful morning to be out here in the gloom with these HIM’s. We are blessed to wake up every morning & we thank you for guiding us to this opportunity of F3 ultimately to be leaders in our communities but first in “Getting Right” with ourselves so we can be that light you need us to be for others. In your name we pray.