Warm O Rama:
- Good Mornings 10 (IC)
- Hairy Rockettes 10 (IC)
- Grady Corn 10 (IC)
- Downward Dog (30 seconds)
- Mosey to the hill
Thang 1: Loooooong Suicides
- Cones set up 150 yards apart all the way from the base of the hill to the path on the other side.
- Run over the hill to the first cone & do 5 burpees & 5 squats. Run back over the hill & do 5 burpees & 5 squats at the start. Every cone & starting point you do these exercises
- Rinse & repeat heading out to the next cone each time.
- There will also be 3 sandbags at the start. The goal is to work together & never let a sand bag touch the ground. Men can switch with the sand bag at any point during the run as long as it does not touch the ground.
- LBC’s 20 IC
- Captain Thor up to 10 & 40
- Big Boys 11 IC
When I signed up for this date about 2 months ago I had planned on talking about the pandemic & how today was the last post we would have live for over 60 days. Then last week something happened to one of our F3 brothers that really hit home in my heart & that was Fish Sticks. His courage to share his personal story about his Mother’s addiction along with the tragedy of his brother & hereditary issue that had deeply affected his family. It was a sharp reminder of how important it is for us men to be vulnerable & share our stories b/c you never know how that might help another man. Most of us were probably raised being taught that it is a sign of weakness to cry, share your feelings, & tell another man you love him. It is amazing how F3 has changed my complete mind set around this & how I am raising my twin boys the opposite of what was taught to me. The reason this is so important & why Fish Sticks did what he did was not b/c he wanted sorrow or sympathy but he hoped his story might help another man. Men we know each other on the surface but many of us deal with things on the inside we don’t share. I implore you to be vulnerable share your heart & your experiences b/c you are not alone & you have no idea who you might be able to help with your story. I love of all you. AYE!!
Dear lord, thank you for this opportunity to wake up early in the gloom & experience your greatness. We are humbled for the opportunity you give us every day to be in your glory & serve you as leaders in our communities. Watch over those in our spoken prayers as well as those that are in our hearts that are not as fortunate as many of us & give them healing & strength in their struggles. In your name we pray. Amen!