Mosey – High knees, butt kicks, shuffle
20 SSH IC
12 Imperial Walkers
10 Arm circles forward and backward
Divided up adults into 4 teams and moseyed to the basketball court.
Started out with 2.0s having there own half court game. Two teams half court and the other full court. Played for around 10 minutes. Losing team had to do 15 burpees and winning team did air squats while losing team did their burbees.
Moseyed all the way around the parking lot. Made two stops. First was 25 Wojos and second was 25 jump squats. Got back to the basketball court and did a wall stand against the tennis court fence for 45 seconds.
Switched up teams and decided to have the 2.0s play with the adults. We then were able to run two full court games. Another 10 minutes, another 15 burpees.
Rinse and repeat on PT around the parking lot.
Final game so each team was able to play every time once.
Ended with about 1 minute of brotractor for Mary.
COT – Talked about my relationship with my 2.0s. Captain Rex is easy as we like doing all the same things. With my girls its more difficult and I have to be much more intentional to be able to spend quality time and connect with them. We’ve talked about dating our 2.0s and I’ve been trying to do this more recently. I took my oldest daughter Sydney to lunch a couple of weeks ago. It was great to have that one on one time with her. We talked more about how she wants to pursue a career in the medical field. Through this conversation it lead me to engaging our nurse at work and eventually setting up a job shadow for half a day. This likely would never have happened if we didn’t spend that one on one time together. I encourage all of us to look at our relationships with our 2.0s, acknowledge that they all have very different dynamics, and as a result we need to be more intentional with some of them to ensure the proper bond and relationship is established before its too late.
- FNG Edamame who is Soccermoms 2.0. Little guy had mad dribbling skills and even made a bucket in one of the games. Super cool!
- 2.0s included Nacho Libre, Daniel San, Captain Rex, and Edamame. I guess you could also include Second City but he doesn’t really count since it kicks ass every day.
- Super fun. Wished I would have included the 2.0s in the adult game from the beginning. Was concerned it could have been a little rough but of course everyone was super awesome and accommodating.
- The all-star team turned out to be Cyclone, Heifer, Better Call Saul, Trojan, and Gopher. 3-0 baby!
- Thanks to Penalty Box for having my 6 and Sheldon for having coffee.