Saturday 3/13/21 the ridge
Conditions: A surprisingly warm 30 degrees, no wind, and sunny morning. Got to the AO early to greet the PAX at the flags. Ran out to the field to set up the cones in a large rectangle. Time to burn some calories.
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification
- End with a Circle of Trust
High Knees x 20
Abe vigodas x 10
Goof Balls x 20
Tappy taps x 10
Thang 1: 4 corners (split pax into 4 teams, each team starts at a different corner)
- Corner 1: Coupon Shoulder Press x 25 / Coupon Scissors x 50 (1 each leg)
- Rifle Carrier Coupon to corner 2
- Corner 2: Curls x 25 / mountain climbers x 50 (1 each leg)
- murder bunnies to corner 3
- Corner 3: Coupon Swing x 25 / coupon flutter x 50 (1 each leg)
- Rifle Carrier coupon to corner 4
- Corner 4: alternating hand block merkin x 25 (1 each hand) / LT Dan x 25
- murder bunnies to corner 1
Thang 2: Elevator Burpee and Jungle Boys (line up PAX in a row facing other cones)
- 1 burpee and run to other side, 2 Jungle Boys (run back to starting line and increase 1 burpee and 2 Jungle Boys) Dilly finished 10 sets first, brought PAX to starting line to complete 10 burpee in cadence, run to other side, 20 jungle boys in cadence.
Thang 3: Dips and Step Ups at the Pavilion (split PAX into two groups. One group on each side the pavilion at the picnic tables.
- 1 group finishes OYO 50 dips, 2 second group finishes OYO 50 step ups, switch till time
LBC x 15
Side Sit-Up x 15 (each side)
Heels to the heavens x 12
Star Gazing / Stretch
Acceleration should happen all day. This is my 99 post in Crossroads. I have my schedule of 3 posts a week. I’m truly amazed at the dedication and number of 6/7 packs every week. That is acceleration of your fitness. There are other ways to accelerate in your life. Q-Source is full of amazing leadership and self improvement principles. Using these principles will help you to accelerate the whole rest of the day for your family, friends, work, etc. I may post 3 days a week but i hold myself accountable to be active on those other days. The M and I will ruck and do yoga on my off days. Finding ways to involve your M into something healthy that includes bonding, has been a game changer.
The number of new FNG’s this week has been amazing. Our mission is to plant, grow, and serve our community. Introducing more men to this idea will help them accelerate just as you have. Keep up the great work.